Monday, June 29, 2009

(Pictures another day)


My family & yahui had dinner at Tampines 1, Say cheeze. That cheese-filled place is definitely worth visiting, their Lasagnes are the best I've ever had. When I arrived, I saw a box with "happy birthday" all over it haha. I seldom get presents from my brother so this shall be the one I'll treasure (besides that YOYO he gave me in p6) Thankyou :)

Cake number 2 from BAKERZIN my brother bought was heavenly. STRAWBERRYCHEESECAKE from bakerzin = (Y). Remember that. Light, moist, smooth and not too sweet. I like =D

& no, my birthday isn't here yet but we celebrated cause my daddy's leaving soon, again.






3 hours of sleep in total for the past 48 hours.

At least the painting's done! Its a really slipshod piece of work in msk's terms. Composition wise I don't think its too good, but it would have been much better if I actually spend more time on it instead of doing up around 3/4 of the canvas in the past two (sleepless) days.

It may sound strange, but the biggest reason for me procrastinating is cause I'm a perfectionist and don't want to start on it until I think I'm ready. The painting I just did was crap, frankly speaking.



So we submitted our paintings at NAFA today, the other paintings we saw made us feel D: I almost lost my phone before we entered. SarahLinetteNadiahEbenezer & I met up at Bugis before that since NAFA was only like, 10 minutes' walk away.

Linette and I went to the Iluma arcade for 2 rounds of Taiko no Tatsujin! She's seriously pro and I'm still sorry for accidentally selecting the wrong songs man! D:




My phone drives me nuts, I can't reply to older messages w/o deleting the newest ones cause I can't freaking scroll down.


Bye.

No comments: